INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 13, 2008

One fish, two fish, red fish, dead fish.....

It was with great sorrow this morning that Cutie-pie Blue was flushed away in a burial at sea. Cutie-pie blue was fine last night but this morning she was doing the face down float. Cutie-pie red seems to be doing fine. Bridget took it pretty well, and I've only had to tell why fish die (too old, sick and being eaten by other fish have been my answers)a few hundred times this morning. A handful of candycorn and letting her wear her ladybug costume (for the 6th day straight)and she's totally fine.

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday with my cousin and her daughter. It took over an hour of begging to get PJ to get out of bed and come with us. Hello?, Who did he think was going to carry the pumpkins and push the wheelbarrow while we are chasing after the kids? Anyways, so we get there and it was crazy packed. It was like going to the Puyallup fair. They had flaggers for parking and everything. Unfortunately because it was soooo packed it was hard to get any good pictures of the girls. Plus, one time after picking up Maggie she must have kicked the button on my camera because my ISO got pushed up to 800 and it wasn't until after I took pictures of all three girls sitting on a haybale in front of some sunflowers and corn stalks did I notice. Bummer..... those pics were totally salvageable. PJ paid and took our pumpkins to the car while we took the girls to the activity barn were they banged on pots and pans, saw some baby chicks and bunnies and watched rubber duck races fueled by hand pump. Bridget raced a hot pink duckie and really gave her arm a work out. Then we topped it off with a big caramel apple and a few more pictures all while PJ waited impatiently at the car since I had the keys and I left my cell phone at home he had no way to tell me to bring the keys to him. Oooops..... Needless to say he was NOT a happy camper. Regardless, the girls had fun and now we have some lovely pumpkins on our doorstep.

I'm posting these small because I have quite a few and I'll post more later. Also, do any of you remember the poncho?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep, remember the poncho! At least Maggie's not frowning in her "pumpkin patch picture"! ;)
Love the black and whites Sarah.