INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick preview for the R Family

Thanks you guys for letting my try and take some family pics for you this afternoon. I may not have gotten as many as I wanted, but I did get some real cute ones. Here are a few that I edited up real fast so you have something to look at while I'm down in Oregon. Since I will be totally without internet until I get back I won't have the rest up for you until I get back next Tuesday.
Also, I forgot to here but I promise I will fix her bruise in the finals :)

*** OK, Blogger is seriously p!$$ing me off right now because it won't let me post these big. Grrrr.




1 comment:

Shannon said...

This last one is so cute, it is like a catolog family!!!