Been busy, busy, busy here lately and if everything works out we will be even busier in the upcoming few weeks so my blog postings may be a bit on the lean side. I do have a few pictures of Bridget to post if I remember and I think I'm going to try and do Christmas card photos of the girls this week. I've been going crazy on my kaboodle this week tagging all sorts of toys for the girl's Christmas list's and stuff for decorating the(new/old)house. You can check out my wish lists button up above to see those lists.
I went to Target yesterday and started my Christmas shopping for the girls even though I wasn't planning on it. I found a set of 4 wooden puzzles with a storage rack for 14.99 for Maggie. I was looking at similar sets online for $20-$40. For Bridget I found the ladybug Littlest Pet Shop Plush VIP pet that she wanted so badly on sale for 10.99. That was $5-$7 cheaper than I could find online, plus it was already sold out at Toys r Us and Amazon only had three left the other night. It was the last one at Target. I also got her the cutest little pink LPS armadillo for her stocking. Normally I think armadillo's are the most hideous looking animals ever, but LPS managed to make one cute and gave it a pink bow. I'm hoping to do almost all my shopping for the girls this weekend and be done with all my Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving. It shouldn't be too hard since we had to cut way back on gifts this year.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment