Friday, March 13, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yep, today is my Birthday. The big 28 :) I don't have any big plans or anything seeing as all our usual babysitters (the G-ma's and Aunts) are all either out of state or working. I did do a little something yesterday for my Birthday which was fun. It was something I last did when I was just a wee little girl. Any guesses?.......................... I got my ears pierced! Or rather I got them re-pierced. I used to wear earrings all the time when I was younger. I had a huge collection of awesome 80's, dangly earrings in all the hot shades of purple, turquoise, magenta and some neon to brighten it up. Then late Jr. High and High School I quit wearing them, I honestly can't remember why but it probably had something to do with my grunge/wanna be skater stage. Lately I've been seeing so many beautiful earrings on Etsy and in stores that why not get them re-pierced. I don't wear much in the way of jewelry with the exception of my wedding band and the occasional necklace, but earrings are such an easy way of adding a bit of fun to an outfit. Any of you have a favorite store/site for earrings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment