INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 23, 2009

There is a reason God made them cute....

Things that Maggie has spilled/crushed/ground/drooled on the beige carpet in the last two weeks that I've had various degrees of success getting out with my new Bissell Spot Bot.
  1. Crayon - removed with ok results, can still see the lines if looking for them
  2. pop tart- completely gone
  3. bleach pen - nothing much to be done about that. Bleach spots are set.
  4. cake pop crumbles - surprisingly all gone, especially since it was red velvet.
  5. almost a full bottle of blue laundry softener - still working on this spot, after 4 "cleanings" a large ( about a square foot) stain is still faintly visible. At least the room smells clean and fresh.
  6. half a pint of cherry tomatoes bitten then squished - It looked like a small animal had been murdered in there, at least now there are only faint orangey spots in a few areas.
  7. various drool puddles chocolate/lollipops/tootsie rolls/strawberries/peanut butter - all successfully removed.
Like I said, there is a really good reason God makes two year olds cute....

In other news Maggie has moved to a big girl bed with great success, although she doesn't seem to have inherited what ever Bridget has that makes her unable to leave her room with out permission. Bridget will scream at me in the middle of the night that she has to go potty and I have to respond before she will leave her room. I found Maggie peeking up at me at the foot of my bed and 6:30 this morning with out making a peep.

Bridget and I made up the last of the original cake pop batch. We "tried" to make bumble bees. I'll post pictures later.

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend. I can't believe the great weather we are going to have!

3 comments:

Robo Family said...

Yeah it's really good 2 year olds are cute - I have scrapbook pen marks (red of course), the various drools, and crayon on my beige carpet too. Mine comes and sneaks in at 6:00 (they must have secret 2 year old meetings on how to do this stuff).

Robo Family said...

Oh, and aparently a wall in my room under my huge window needed a little something extra so she took a pencil to it (not even magic eraser takes pencil off walls).

Shannon said...

That is quite the list Sarah!!!