Now onto the pictures...
The girls stayed cool by enjoying some icy pops


Here are Mt Bachelor and a different angle of the Three Sisters than we usually see from the house. These were taken from the top of the butte at the Newberry Lava Lands Visitor Center.



This is Paulina Fall's right outside of Lake Paulina. It was a very cool 80 foot tall double waterfall. Dad and I hiked down to the bottom so I could take these photos. There were actually quite a few people sitting on the rocks and cooling off in some of the little pools. And yes, the sky is actually that blue in real life, it's because of the elevation we were at.

This was a shot during our bug infested hike along the Deschutes to Benham Falls. Beautiful scenery just could have done with out all the mosquitos.

These are the cows that keep getting loose and wandered onto Mom and Dad's property leaving hoof marks in the newly paved driveway.

Some pretty flowers in Mom's gardens.
and some beautiful Central Oregon sunsets :)



2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Bridget is getting! So pretty, and Maggie is adorable!
Great photos, Sarah! Sounds like it was a wonderful trip. Oh, I miss your mom and dad. By the way, I've been thinking about you as Bridget's first day of school looms. Have fun!
Post a Comment