INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 11, 2009

Fooled you!

Bet you thought I had disappeared off the face of the earth! But no, just was busy with life and the blog was an easy thing to overlook and then forget. But don't worry! As part of my numerous New Year resolutions I am already thinking about, maintaining my blog again is one of them. So I am really, really going to try hard to get back into the habit of updating.

So as a mini update right now we are in the full swing of things this Holiday Season. The girls have grown to love Christmas music, Maggie can even kind of sing the chorus to Jingle Bells. The house is decorated and lights are up outside. We've already had one Christmas party and we still have the family's Nov/Dec/Jan Birthday party on the 20th and Christmas Eve to celebrate here at our house. We are going to see Santa on Monday, even though Bridget requested that she just e-mail her present list to Santa instead of actually going to go see him, lol. I'm going to work on a Christmas Letter type post since I put the blog address on the Christmas cards, which are ordered and hopefully I'll get out next week. Until then, keep warm everyone!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It's nice to see the new blog Sarah :)