INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Ours ended up being a little crazy and last minute but was great never the less. The girls loved all their presents and now we have a bit of toy overflow going on. PJ and I didn't buy each over anything, but we've decided to pool our Christmas gift money and get a Wii for the family. I'm excited to get Wii Fit and Rock Band eventually, plus I think Bridget is going to love it. We're going to get her the Littlest Pet Shop game. Bridget loves playing games on her Leapster and on the computer. I think the Wii will be better because it's something PJ and I can actually play with her instead of her playing alone all the time.

I still haven't been able to get my camera out, it's really quite sad. I got some great photography books for Christmas and have been itching to try some stuff out but just haven't had the time. I'm going to be so rusty when I finally get back to it. I've reached my 1 year anniversary since getting my Rebel Xti and I'm planning on making a 1 year post with pictures to show you how far I've come in the last year ( and how much the girls have grown). I still have a long way to go though.

No comments: