To start off with I love these Coffee Corsets by jenngee She currently has 149 different styles to choose from in her shop. Perfect for those of us who love their daily latte.


Next up is some beautiful artwork by Natasha Wescoat. I just love her use of color, shape and whimsy creating some very fun pieces of art. She has reproduction prints, canvas prints and original pieces of art for sale starting at about $20.00.


I love these little "Gnome Home" terrariums. So cute and fun they would be adorable just about anywhere.


I LOVE this print your own desk calendar by Little Brown Pen. It's a spoof on the very popular "Keep Calm and Carry On" print (which I admit I want also). This print your own desk calendar says:
January: Make Resolution and Break Immediately
February: Bat Lashes and Pound Chocolate
March: Wear Sandals and Pretend Its Warm
April: Jump Puddles and Curse Frizzy Hair
May: Bend Down and Sniff Flowers
June: Wear Bikini and Avoid Mirrors
July: Drink Martinis and Seduce the Gardener
August: Look Dewy and Avoid Stinking
September: Wear Boots and Pretend It's Cold
October: Eat Candy and Regret Decision
November: Scarf Stuffing and Loosen Pants
December: Say Thanks and Exchange for Jewelry


I also like this very pretty desk calendar from inprint and also this children's silhouettes one by Lepapier Designs.


Another spoof on the "Keep Calm" print is this one from Jenny's Bake Shop. This Etsy Shop is a favorite of mine. I love all the cutesy, retro kitchen and cupcake prints and if I didn't think PJ would kill me I would have loved to have a pink kitchen with a cupcake theme.



1 comment:
I love the tree prints and the print your own desk calendar, I saw those when looking for my calendar.
Post a Comment