I was at Target today wasting some time before picking Bridget up from school trying reeeeeeally hard not to spend anymore money. I wandered down the Littlest Pet Shop aisle and there I saw it. The Littlest Pet Shop VIP plush pal that I knew Bridget would blow a gasket over. As most of you know Bridget LOVES all things Littlest Pet Shop. Bridget also has a slight obsession with snails. She talks about them, talks to them, pretends to be one and even swears that a family of snails lives under the floor in her room and that their noisy talking at night is way she stays up so late. Whenever I come across a cute snail related item I get it for her because really, it's not too often you come across something like that. She has a snail hoodie and shirt from Crazy 8, a snail rubberband from Osh Kosh, a LPS little snail and a cute snail painting in her room that I got off of Etsy for Christmas. So when I saw this little cutie at the store I
had to get it..... if you can't tell what that is, it's an outrageously cute pink snail. And yes, Bridget loves it.

Don't worry, Maggie also got her own VIP plush pal too. She picked out a cute kitty.
1 comment:
I could not believe my ears when you said you found this! It is so perfect, I bet she doesn't even put it down. Way to go Mom!
Post a Comment