INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 19, 2009

Need your opinions please!

I am in desperate need of a haircut and new style. I have an appointment for Wed and would love some input from you all about what type of style should I go with. After letting my hair grow out for the last year it's now a bit past my shoulders. It's long enough to pull all the way into a ponytail again, which is how I wear it most days and that's just so boring. Should I try and keep some of the length like in #'s 4 and 8 or go back up to chin length again. I've done many variations of a bob over the years and that's what most of these are. Please tell me your yay's or no ways in the comments. I'm also open to any other input you have. Oh yeah, my apologies for the mug shot line up :) Click the pic to view bigger please.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Love the lineup - where did you do it at? I want to try! I like 3 if you want to go short again and 4 if you want to stay long - and with 4, you can prob still get it into a ponytail for the days you don't want to do your hair (I do this every day). Can't wait to see what you decide!

Shannon said...

I am going with #9!!!

Anonymous said...

I like #3 the best!!