INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The standing so far........


As it stands right now style #9 is in the lead with 12 votes, #3 isn't too far behind with 9 votes, #'s 1,2,4 each have three votes and #'s 5 and 6 each have two votes.

Maybe I should take a hair style cue from Maggie? This is her classic "say cheese" face. What a cute cheeky monkey.

1 comment:

Robo Family said...

Hey, I couldn't find a link to the post above so I'm leaving this here. For the purple lip gloss, try Resolve dual action carpet cleaner (it comes in a dual chamber container). The stuff is amazing and so is it's counterpart - Spray n wash dual action cleaner for laundry (I've yet to have a stain that it can't take out and Haley is 2 now (however I'm not optimistic about the permanent marker she got on her shirt yesterday).