INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My kid is that kid....

Every afternoon when I meet Bridget at the bus stop I try and ask her the basic what did you do today questions. For example did you read a book, make a craft, play outside, have a snack, etc. Today she was being more taciturn than usual so I tried to come up with some extra questions that might get me a bit more of a response. I asked about recess and she said they got extra recess time for being so well behaved the day before with the substitute. "That's great" I say, "What did you play?". "Nothing" she replies. "Ok, who did you play with?" I ask. "No one, I just sat on the swings by myself and pretended I was a super hero called The Gamer" she says. See people, this is what happens when a geek and a dork reproduce. She may not have the greatest social skills but she has a hell of an imagination.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Not only did she play by herself, BUT SHE HAD A BLAST it sounded like!