INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Maggie's Princess Party!

So we are back from Oregon and I finally got around to uploading some pics from Maggie's Princess Party. It was a huge success if I may say so myself. Unfortunately I was so busy making sure the food was out and everything was going well I didn't remember to take very many pictures but I did get some.

Pom-poms made with Dollar store tissue and accordion flowers from Oriental Trading Co.


Princess wands for everyone! We also had an assortment of crowns all from Oriental Trading Co.

Wall stickers from the Dollar Store. I also had matching Princess plates, cups and goodie bags all from the Dollar Store.

Strawberry Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Cheese/Strawberry Frosting. The princess said she wanted pink strawberry cupcakes and that's what she got! I'll post the recipe later, it was a big winner. I also made the cupcake toppers.

Baby Kate :) She was almost crawling, so close! Maggie and cousin Autumn

Silly Birthday Girl!

Cinderella (Kylie) and Snow White (Autumn) playing store.

Even Bridget wore a crown as long as it was Mario Red!

I really, really wish I had remembered to takes pics of the goodies bags because they were so cute. They all had princess colored candies, pink crown suckers, dress up bangle bracelets, princess rubber duckies (they were so cute with crowns and wands) and a Disney princess jump rope. I also had a cute mini candy bar set up by the crowns and goodie bags. It was easy finding "princess colored" candies with her Birthday being so close to Easter.

1 comment: